Monday, July 26, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean

Now, When I talk of the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean. I must start that I am the biggest fan of this saga. I follow it with all my heart.

The most important is Jack Sparrow… oops!!! I mean Captain Jack Sparrow.

Then my next favorite is Davy Jones, the captain of the ghost ship the “Flying Dutchman

The song the pirates’ sings is one my favorite too, which goes like:
“Yo ho, yo ho,the pirate life,
The flag o' skull and bones,
A merry hour, a hempen rope,
And hey for Davy Jones.”

Randomly selecting the dialogues, I wud tell you guys few of my favorites:

Davy Jones: Do you feel dead?
Jack Sparrow: You have no idea.
• Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Davy Jones: Ha ha... Lookie here boys. The lost bird.
A lost bird that never learned to fly.
Jack Sparrow: To my great regret. But, it's never too late to learn!
• Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Jack Sparrow: [to Beckett] Who am I?
[Beckett, who doesn't answer, looks confused]
Jack Sparrow: [rather hurt] I'm Captain Jack Sparrow
• Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Jack Sparrow: You cannot let him near the chest, man, trust me on this.
You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him.
Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment